The adverbs and the adjectives
"Will" and "going to" for predictions
Future Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tenses
- Present Perfect Simple - Grammar
- How to form sentences in the Present Perfect Simple?
- Podcasts ▶️⏯️
- Listening skills: Songs in the Present Perfect tense
- Present Perfect in the movies and TV series
- Practice - Present Perfect Simple
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Present Perfect Simple vs Present Perfect Continuous
- Practice - Present Perfect Continuous
Past Perfect Tenses
Future Perfect Tenses
Modals - "can't have" and "needn't have"
Modals of speculation and deduction
Gerunds and infitinitives
Reported speech and reporting verbs
Wishes and regrets
"Would" expressing habits in the past
Congratuations for finishing this course
Welcome to the Upper Intermediate English Course
Descrição do curso
The Upper Intermediate English course is made of video lessons, article-based classes, podcasts, and quizzes.
In this course you will:
- Increase fluency through greater ease with phrasal verbs and collocations.
- Build capacity to use more sophisticated grammar such as passive tenses and modal perfect.
- Describe hopes and regrets.
- Learn vocabulary for subjects like healthcare, environment and travel.
- Use English phrases to state advantages and disadvantages and give opinions.
Comece agoraMatricule-se já Grátis